email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my talktalk emails

sharonproctor1969
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have had a talktalk email address for years but I can not longer receive them, I know I entered the correct password but it states it is incorrect and I have no way of changing it.  I have received emails from people and businesses that I need to access - please help!  I am no longer a talktalk customer so have no account to log into and there were no recover details found.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks. I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call this morning with the new password. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I have added the information requested - thank you for your help

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi sharonproctor1969, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes