email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access old Tiscali Email address

simonbentley
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

Hello, 

I used to have an old Tiscali account that I have not accessed for several years. I ssaw this forum posts (here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/access-old-tiscali-email-account/td-p/2151949) and hope you can help.  Can you restore my account and repair the inbox?  I have seen other forum posts and have added all my information to the Private Notes section.

Thanks and regards,

Simon B.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Lyn29110, please start your own thread so that I can get the password reset for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi, I’ve had the same problem and really need to access some old documents in it.  I’ve filled in my details on the private note section of my profile. 

Could someone help with this please? 

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

My colleagues did try to reach you on the 30th May, but haven't tried since. I've asked them to call you today to try and get hold of you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi Simon

Sorry to see the follow up call didn't happen (again).  It will be a person to person phone call.  The Networks team do need to speak to you in person. It will definitely not be SMS or email. Can't imagine what's going wrong though if you've been available at the times pre-arranged.  Just a thought - you might like to review what's in your Private Notes.

I've re-escalated this request to OCE_Ady for Monday. Fingers well and truly crossed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hello. I have still heard nothing.  No phone call, no email, no SMS.  Can you escalate again for me?  Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

I'm sorry you've not had a call yet Simon. I've sent a chaser over to the team to give you another call with the new password. Please let me know if you don't hear today, but I'm sure you will. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi Simon

Sorry to see the follow up call didn't happen.

Just a heads-up that although I've re-escalated this request to the TalkTalk Community Support team it may not get picked up until Tuesday. It ought to be a quick response from the Networks team member with the new password soon after though.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hello.  No-one has responded to me yet and it has been 10 days since I last messaged this board.  Please can you escalate? Many thanks.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

It's likely that it's just a mistyped letter an 0 for an o or i for a 1 or vice versa. This is quite common and the guys always test the password before they make the call. I'll ask Amii to call you again this morning. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hello. I received a call at 14.11 today from Mike in your networks team who said the password reset had been done and I should try logging in after 5-10 minutes.  However, using the password provided I keep getting the message "Invalid username or password, please try again."  Please can you ask him to contact me again?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi Simon, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You'll get a call this morning with your new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes