email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot redirect mail from tiscali account to gmail

Loraine McH
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am unable to redirect all mail from an old tiscali account to my new gmail account.... i have gone through settings then forward mail with new address...

Also tried filter rules to get everything redirected without actions and still nothing coming through.

Any advice please anyone...would be appreciated

Loraine McH

2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Loraine McH, it looks like Gondola has answered your question comprehensively. If you need more help please post back to let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Loraine McH 

Are you a current TalkTalk Consumer home broadband customer or MailPlus subscription customer? If the tiscali email address is not added to an active customer MyAccount and your tiscali email address is limited to webmail only access then auto-forwarding, which is a pre-set filter rule, will not function.

You can manually forward emails so that would be something to test to make sure they are being received by Gmail before proceeding.

Let us know your customer status and if a manual forward is working and there's no bounceback error message.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution