email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to pipex email account

Message 4 of 4

Hi, Since the 9th of May (it's now the 13th) i have been unable to log in to one of my Pipex email accounts, the other is working fine. I have logged in to my dashboard and changed the password for the problem email address and still i can't log in. Anyone have any suggestions on a solution?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Thanks for providing the security information. I've raised the fault ticket and reset the password for you. You should get a call with the new password later today. Please let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Itsgoodtotalksometimes, I've now sent you a personal message with the information I need to sort this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Itsgoodtotalksometimes 

You'll need help from the TalkTalk team to get the password changed.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and landline and mobile contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will pick up this topic and invite you to send your email registration details by Private Message:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the pipex email address when first registered

When the details have been verified, the password will be changed and an email team member will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know the password and check it works.  The password is not likely to be memorable so write it down carefully and store in a secure place.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes