email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant setup legacy email address (tinyonline) on an android device

mal528642
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

This is similar to other threads however this is still not working for me even though the migration now seems to work for other people.

Seems the mail migration has stopped a lot of legacy email addresses from working on various devices. I'm using an Android device and tried the new settings that is suggested on the webmail setting - connect my device page:

IMAP

mail.talktalk.net

Port 993

SMTP

smtp.talktalk.net

Port 587

I've tried all combinations of SSL/TLS. It just keeps saying it's not enabled for my account

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi mal528642

I've replied to your PM

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've sent you a personal message with a secure verification link. Please answer all the quesions. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 5

Yes I do. I can still access all our tinyonline email addresses through the web browser.

Everything was fine on our android phones until the migration.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi mal528642, do you have a current active TalkTalk BB or TalkTalk Mail Plus account? Is this mail address linked to said account if you have one? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.