email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change an old email password.

Pollensa1946
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 3

I have two old Tiscali email addresses associated with my account that have passwords that do not meet the present criteria.  Now I know I have the correct passwords on file because I can log into webmail and download mail via POP on PC Outlook and on my Android devices.  However, when I try to change the passwords for those addresses I am told the current passwords are invalid.  So one part of the system accepts the passwords, another does not.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

OK, I get it now.  Not the old email address password but the account password.  Thanks.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Pollensa1946

How are you trying to change the tiscali passwords? Via MyAccount and the Change Password link?

What you need in order to authorise the password change is the MyAccount password you just used to log in to MyAccount. Then set and confirm a new email password.

You may get an email confirmation saying your MyAccount password has been changed - it hasn't - the email password will have been changed though.

Here's the full Managing Your Email in MyAccount article. Scroll down to the Change your password section.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes