cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Change of" my account login email address"

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Ok will I can change the login you want to use to login for MyAccount. We'll need to do security checks first. I'll send you another PM with the information I need. Once that's sorted I'll get the email that's not working fixed. All I ask is that you don't contact the other support teams to make sure that we're not working against each other. I'll get it all sorted in less than 2 days all being well and there's no reason to believe that all won't be well. 

Cheers

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

silverwill
Wise Owl

Hi Ady, thanks for that, but the other support guy has set up the main address for email and my account yesterday, and asked me not to change password etc to enable me to access the above while he investigates the email address that appears to be the cause of all the problems..

cheers 

Will

wullseas
OCE_Ady

Will, I can't find any notes on the system that indicate anything other than everything's fixed. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

silverwill
Wise Owl

Hi Ady, what day was that note ? it was yesterday that he worked on it but left the remaining email address for today and tomorrow .

The way it has been left is only for a temp period.

for24/48 hours if needed by him.

Other than that I am in the dark, all that I did was phone in to ask what was happening about the problem and girl on phone checked and said it was signed off on Thurs, so the tel agent escalated it upstairs ? as it should not have been signed off, then a manager came on and set up my email and my account was secured to enable me to have positive access until it was fully resolved.............................

so as far as I know they are supposed to be on it Quiet_face

regards

Will

wullseas
OCE_Ady

I really don't understand what they mean by fully resolved it's either working or not. The notes say they've talked you through resetting your passwords and it's working. If you provide the information in the PM I can just get this sorted for you.