email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change old homecall password

Revan1001
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 18

Hi

I like to change the password on an old homecall.co.uk account. I’ve read other posts concerning this subject and have already filled out the info required in the private notes section. 

Thanks

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

I've sent another chaser for you. Hopefully, you won't have much longer to wait. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

Hi 

Just chasing progress 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

I've sent the chaser mail for you. Hopefully, you won't have too much longer to wait. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 18

Hi 

Just chasing progress 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

You're very welcome, please make sure you post to chase for updates.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

Ok, thanks 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Hi Revan1001, I've raised the fault ticket for you. These tickets are now taking over 7 working days to complete. Please chase this on Monday so that I can chase the team for you to keep this on track. 

Message 8 of 18

Sorry forgot to change private notes. Have now updated with email for deactivation.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Is this the same as the one you're waiting a password for... or another one?

If another one then put the email address in Private notes and mark it for deactivation. 

If you have any more you need attending to, either password change or deactivation then put those in Private notes and they can all be done together.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

Hi

I’d like to deactivate an old homecall.co.uk email address please.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

You're almost certainly right. I've sent a chaser to try and get you a call with the new password today. 

Message 12 of 18

Can’t log into email now. Can I assume that the password has been changed?

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

I've sent the chaser and asked the team to get in touch as soon as possible.

Message 14 of 18

Hi

Just chasing password reset 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 18

Hi Revan1001, I've raised the fault ticket for you. These resets are taking 5 working days to be sorted. Please post back to chase for updates if you've not heard anything by Friday. 

Message 16 of 18

Thanks 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 17 of 18

Hi @Revan1001

So long as the homecall email account has been actively used then a password change just needs you to prove you're the registered user with 5 items of personal data that only you will know.

I see you've done this bit but please just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and phone numbers and then scroll down and add all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address for the password change
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number linked to the homecall email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the homecall email address when first registered
  • Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when available in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and they don't accept call backs)
  • Save changes.

The TalkTalk Community support team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and confirm that a password change has been authorised.  You should get a TalkTalk response here from Monday onwards, subject to workload, and a new password later in the week.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution