email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change old homecall password

hungry holmes
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Good afternoon

I too have received a scam email on my Homecall account and would like to change my password.  I have filled out the requested private information on my profile and will await your response.  Thank You

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Ady.  Email issue sorted.  Thanks again for your help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Thank You Ady, I will await her call

Fells climbed this week - Monday Glaramara and Allen Craggs top end of Borrowdale Valley; Tuesday Harter Fell and Mardale Ill Bell above Haweswater.  Trying to climb all of the Wainrights before I am 60 next year!  Lickily we live half way between Keswick and Penrith so easy access!

Kind Regards

Message 4 of 11

Happy New Year to you too. I'll ask Lisa to call you today. Just out of personal curiosity which mountains have you climbed this week? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi again

Someone tried to ring me on Monday with my reset password.  Unfortunately I was on a Lake District Mountain and had no signal.   I will be at home all afternoon tomorrow Friday 04 January between 12 and 4 if someone could try again I would be very grateful.     Alternatively if there is a better time for you please let me know and I will ensure I am in a place with a mobile signal

Thank you so much for your help so far and sorry I was not contactable on Monday

Kind Regards and Happy New Year

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

The password has been changed I've asked Mohamed to give you a call with the new password. Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi hungry holmes

I've alerted the TalkTalk Team for you.  OCE_Ady's on a long Christmas break so isn't around to pick this up personally. So just a heads up that I hope this can be sorted quickly for you by others and Ady will definitely follow up on return.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Good Morning

I requested a password change on 8 November.  Request was acknowledged but havent heard anything further from you.  Now am unable to access my legacy Homecall account and assume the password must have been changed without letting me know.  Havent been able to acces the account since 18 December.  Please can you help?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 11

Hi hungry holmes, I've raised the fault ticket for you. These resets are taking 7 working days at the moment. Please post back on Wednesday if you've not heard from us. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @hungry holmes

Password change requested for you.  Do you need any advice regarding the scam email?

Grateful if you'd forward the scam email to abuse@pipex.net to enable the security team to collate the information to identify these criminals.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes