Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Changing password help

1 REPLY 1
GBy123
Whizz Kid

Hello, this is probably a very silly question but I want help changing my password.   I want to change email password and I think I just go into 'my account' and change it.   Then do I go into email settings and change it there as well, or does it change automatically.     Is there anywhere else I have to change.    The password I want to change is the one I use to login to TalkTalk/My community and so on.     I have heard som people have difficulty so am checking before I go ahead. 

I am a bit confused - the password also appears when I log into router settings, so will it update there too.   (I know I have to put in different passwords for the router so this query is not about that part of things).

TheHornedOne
Insightful One

You can change the password for, My Account, Email Address[es] , Community and Router, if you wish to GBy123, but they need to be dealt with individually.  

For the email password, try this sequence ......

> TalkTalk > My Account > Log into My Account > My details > Personal details > Manage email > [Chosen Email Address] > Change Password >

DON'T FORGET TO NOTE THE PASSWORD!

Repost if you need more help GBy123!