email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients customers not receiving emails

CSiCare_Chris
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

I am Support Team leader of a software house.

It has been reported to us from our customers, mostly sporting clubs, that any of their members that have a TalkTalk, Tiscali or Lineone email are not receiving emails being from their respective clubs.

Having looked at various mailing from those clubs they all have the same error message:

29/04/2021 10:16 - delay (451 4.4.2 [internal] connection closed by remote host)

There is no indication that the emails are being blocked by Spam, and the correspondence being sent is varied enough that it should not be generating spam scores.

Can we get a direct line, phone or email, to your postmaster so we can get this investigated?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Gondola, thanks for all you hard work and support. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 9

Hi CSiCare_Chris, thanks for posting back to recognise Gondola's help. It's always nice to see when their hard work is appreciated. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 9

We appreciate you taking time out to let us have your feedback.

Good to know the mail is being delivered to the TalkTalk Mail platform

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 4 of 9

It looks to have been resolved now.  There was still a few issues until around the 6th but I can see emails being delievered on the 15th May

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 9

Hi CSiCare_Chris, is your mail getting through now or are the problems ongoing?

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

@Gondola wrote:

Hi @CSiCare_Chris 

During the evening of 29 April and overnight there were delays processing mail inbound to the TalkTalk MX servers.

Seems lately that barely a week or two go by without some sort of server delay causing emails to be rejected and probably lost.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Any feedback from your clients @CSiCare_Chris as we don't like to leave reports open ended?

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @CSiCare_Chris 

During the evening of 29 April and overnight there were delays processing mail inbound to the TalkTalk MX servers. 

Most mail services that retry sending would find the mail did get delivered although there might, on this occasion have been a delay of up to 9 hours. 

When I tested earlier this morning all was fine. What's the current situation for your clients?