email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients dont work but only webmail

AnnieSmith
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi there. I have a Tiscali email address but obviously this converts to Talk Talk. However, now no email client works for my address and only voicemail. Also, since talk talk is horrendous, I can't even speak to a human being regarding email as it only allows me on the phone to enter in a phone number (which is not linked with talk talk) 

I wonder if any of you could help me??

Thanks 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi AnnieSmith, Gondola has provided all the relevant information. If you need anything further please let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi AnnieSmith 

No worries. you'll get help and support right here.

I guess from you saying that your 'phone number is not linked to TalkTalk that you're not a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband customer?  

Your tiscali mailbox is probably limited or restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about limited access or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then you must add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband (on rejoining TalkTalk broadband) or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days from the first mail message notification from TalkTalk the mailbox is limited or restricted to webmail only access.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

This is to check the password is working for the TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in.

Email not showing in My Account

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Cancel your TalkTalk service

Let us know if you need more guidance.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution