email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compromised Lineone Account

Mike_Gilroy
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I can no longer access my Lineone Account.  The email address has been compromised and is being used to open accounts judging from the number of emails I received asking for verification (auto forwarded to my current email provider).  Does anyone know how I can close the account as the password has been changed stopping me from accessing the account. It is not recognised when trying to log in.

Mike_G
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Mike_Gilroy, if you want to delete your email address you have 2 options. The first is to delete it in MyAccount if you have a live account and the lineone address is showing there. The second option if it's not showing in MyAccount then you have to follow theright to be erased process to have it deleted for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much for this information, very helpful.

Mike_G

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Make sure you complete your community forum profile details,  @Mike_Gilroy, so that when staff reach your thread they can identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff reply during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.