email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation email from Paypal

MartinMogford
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have been in discussion with Paypal regarding this issue but they are no help whatsoever. I have two email addresses linked to my Paypal account. The current primary email address is no longer in use so I have set up my talktalk email address hoping that once confirmed I can set that as the primary email and delete the other.

The issue I am having is that I don't seem to be receiving the confirmation email to my talktalk account. I have checked so many times and it is all typed correctly. Once I click the button to send a confirmation email I go to my email account and there is nothing in my inbox or spam. I have made sure to add service@paypal.co.uk to my contacts. I have done this probably 20 times now over the past month and there is nothing. 

All email correspondance is now going to the primary email address which is no longer in use. 

Please can you assist me with how I can receive the confirmation email and move forward with updating my account?

Thank you,

Martin

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's great Martin. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 6

Martin, there are 2 emails in your trash from service@paypal.co.uk asking you to click on the link to confirm your email to activate your paypal account. Are you waiting for another mail other than that?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Sorry ignore my earlier reply. The confirmation email went into the 'Trash' folder. I was only checking 'Inbox' and 'Spam'.

This has now been resolved. Thank you so much for your help.

Martin

Message 4 of 6

Unfortnately they email has not come through still. Tried a couple of times and waited for half an hour. 

Martin

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Martin, you had a paypal address in your blocked senders address. I've removed it and changed a couple of other settings for you. Please try again and let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes