email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous ''Server error: '453 4.1.1 sREfm0VFYSYQ9 Too Many Recipients (TT502)''

Smartarse88
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have been online and there is no spam in sent, havent been compromised and I am sending to far less than 50 recipients  an hour.

I am trying to arrange my fathers funeral and being unable to send an e-mail is a disaster that i dont need.

Is this becoming to push old pipex user to another service?

Hope you can help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Smartarse88, Gondola has provide accurate information. The limitations on mail sending are the same for all email domains as all email domains are now on the same platform and the same configuration.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Smartarse88 

Condolences for your loss.

Unfortunately, the TT502 error of 'too many recipients' means you've exceeded the daily limit on sending mail. The rate limiter counter will be fully reset in 24 hours from the last successful send and only partially reset in the run up to a full reset.

When set normally you'll have the ability to send to several hundred recipients each day. But when spam sending is detected then a lower limit might be set. Have you received any other error codes / error messages? For example, if the mail list is old then it might contain a number of invalid addresses and trying to send to those could trigger spam detection and rate limit your sending as a result. Rate limiting means you'll not have the full daily allowance of sending mail until the limit counter is fully reset in 24 hours assuming no more mails are sent until that timeout has expired.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution