cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSL Pipex email address not working

5 REPLIES 5

Dear Talk Talk support,

Since last Thursday my Pipex DSL email address obscured for customer security has received no mail. A test mail I've just sent to the address was returned as below:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

obscured for customer security

Mail quota exceeded.

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

obscured for customer security

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Slackhurst Broadcasting 

Your pipex mailbox is full.  The message Mail quota exceeded indicates there's no space for more messages.

The pipex mailbox has a pretty limited capacity of 100MB. When it does get upgraded to the TalkTalk Mail platform it'll have a 10GB capacity.  Until then you'll need to download and delete some mail messages to release space.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Slackhurst Broadcasting, Gondola is spot on. You'll need to delete some mail. It's worth checking your trash is cleared as that's a nice quick win. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Thanks for your replies, that's fixed the problem.

Gondola
Community Star

Great teamwork.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.