email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Tiscali emails

Steve92
Participant
Message 1 of 9

Hi everyone

Over the last three days I've been experiencing erratic Tiscali email delivery.  Emails are delayed by a few minutes to several hours, arriving out of sequence, and some that haven't arrived yet.  My inboxes are consisent across webmail, outlook and my phone.

TalkTalk service dashboard shows mail and webmail working fine - is it just me?  Is this a known issue?

Steve92

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

stevesurrey
Enlightened One
Message 2 of 9

You are not alone @Steve92 . several threads and multiple contributors all complaining of delays in receipt of email across any of TalkTalk's various email domains.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 9

Hi Steve92, I've raised this to the email admins for investigation. I can't imagine that it isn't a fault on the network, but I'll let you know once I've heard back from them.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 9

Oh it is a fault on the network with TalkTalks end, not customer or senders end. It's a wide issue thats been happening since sometime over the weekend.

Example.

TFL email that was marked 7:30am today only arrived minutes ago.

try to blame that on external factors!?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 9

No one is trying to blame external factors. My test mails sent on Friday have now arrived, but mail from off the network is still delayed in arrival today so far. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9
Hi @Ady-TalkTalk, thank you for following up with the TalkTalk email admins.

Emails do seem to be getiing through eventually, but out of sequence and very erratic - the delay can an hour or a couple of days. I placed an order with Amazon on Monday morning, it is now Wednesday morning and I've still not received the confirmation email.

Steve92
0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thanks Steve92, I've no doubt you will get the mail if my tests are anything to go by. 

Ady

Message 8 of 9
Hi OCE_Ady, emails seem to be flowing again. I don;t think I have experienced any delays today. However, I know I have at least one, possible more, email that hasn't come through from Monday yet. This is the second mulit-day disruption I've had with TalkTalk email in the last six months. Is there any acknowledgement from TalkTalk that there has been an issue?
Regards
Steve92
0 Likes

Message 9 of 9

Hi Steve92, that's great thanks for posting back to let us know. I've acknowledged on multiple threads that this was a TT problem.

Ady

0 Likes