email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Onetel Email

MX1111
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi

Ive filled out the details in the private notes area that i can remember, what do i need to do now to get the account suspended?

Thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi MX1111, I've raised the fault ticket for you requesting the suspension of this mailbox. I'll post back once I get updates. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've requested that for you. Just enjoy your weekend and wait for the TalkTalk OCE to reply here.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5
Thank you, so I don’t need to notify anyone the account needs suspending or deleting?
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @MX1111

Just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and telephone numbers and all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number linked to the onetel email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the onetel email address when first registered
  • Include your mobile contact number just in case the email team need to speak to you.
  • Save changes.

The TalkTalk Community support team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and request the onetel admins put the account into suspension pending deletion after 180 days of non-use.  Don't worry if you don't hear back until next week.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes