email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old tiscali email account

ricketyPigeon
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I still have access to an old tiscali email account but have never been a talktalk customer. I'd like the account deleted. Following the advice in similar posts on this site, I have added the following information to my private notes:

Email addresses affected

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Full postal address linked to the email addresses when first registered

My current mobile number

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi ricketyPigeon, we need a landline number added to your profile to complete the personal data please. Once we have that we should be able to suspend the account for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Chris,

Ok, I've added my name to the rest of the information.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Hi ricketyPigeon,

Could you also please add your full name to the private notes section of your Community Profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi @ricketyPigeon

Non-use means both not logging in for 180 days and not sending (in the event that someone else is logging in and using the email account).

So, if you were sure the account wasn't being used by anyone else and you then left it.  Then after 180 days of you not logging in it would be flagged for deletion.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't recall the landline number for the account as it was many years (and many house moves) ago! I no longer have any paperwork for the account.

By 'non-use', do you mean 'not used to send email', or 'not logged into to check for new mail'?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @ricketyPigeon

Would you also add the landline telephone number that was registered against the tiscali email address registration.

TalkTalk are not allowed to delete a customer account.  A request is in for suspension of the account and then after 180 days of non-use the account will be flagged for deletion.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution