email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted @talktalk.net email address still shows up on My Account.

an1sa_k
Super Duper Contributor
Message 26 of 26

So, I deleted a @talktalk.net email address, as I no longer need one, however it still shows up in the 'Manage TalkTalk Mail' section of My Account. When I try to click 'delete' to remove the account, it shows this error message: "Sorry, we can not delete this mailbox at the moment. Please retry or come back later". 

This issue has been occurring for a couple of weeks now, and still doesn't work. I've created other TalkTalk Mail accounts and deleted them without any issue. It's just this one email address that doesn't want to be removed. When I try to change the password via reset details, or try to login via talktalk.co.uk/mail, it tells me the account has been deleted, but it still shows up in My Account. I've tried different browsers, devices and have even cleared the cache and deleted browser history, all to no avail.

Would love to have this issue sorted, and any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Anisa Khalifa
0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

I've had no update and I've not been given any idea on when it's going to be fixed. However, I do know someone who may be able to help so I'm off to find out for you and I'll post back shortly. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

an1sa_k
Super Duper Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk,

I was just wondering if there has been any updates on this issue and when it's likely to be fixed. 

Thanks.

Anisa Khalifa
0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

I'm here to help and to do that I have to get things fixed or help you to find the way to do what you need to do, so although I don't want to wish problems on you, please feel free to find things for me to help you with. I'm always happy to help with whatever I can.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

an1sa_k
Super Duper Contributor
Message 24 of 26

@Ady-TalkTalk I'm glad to hear that the issue has been logged. Hopefully, it won't take much time to fix.

I guess I have a knack for discovering things that don't work. I hope I'm not thought to be irritating. 

Anisa Khalifa
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 25 of 26

Hi an1sa_k, you're great at finding our incidents just lately and this is another. There's an open incident for this. I've got no estimated fix date to give you I'm afraid. 

0 Likes