email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting old tiscali email accounts

P and L
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Going round in circles and getting nowhere - no help from talktalk.

We haven't been talktalk customers for a while and they notified us that our tiscali accounts would be deleted in 6 months as they no longer support them.  However one of the accounts has been hacked and we need to delete them ASAP. From reading other posts, we understand we need to send documents to the Verification Team but can't find an address anywhere. Can't even find an online chat assistant to help.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi P and L, everything Gondola has said is correct. If you follow the advice you'll get this sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi P and L 

As you're not a current customer and may have no access to MyAccount for mailbox deletion (stays active for a year after leaving) or the email address wasn't previously added to the customer MyAccount then you can give instructions for mailbox deletion to the TalkTalk Data Protection Office team. 

See the GDPR help page item  'Your Right to be Forgotten / Right to Erasure '. There's a postal address which in my view is the best way but you can initiate a contact via any of the TalkTalk contact methods.

If the postal address and guidance in the article is ok for you then job done. But if you need further guidance then just say.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution