email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’ Know if I’ve been emailed about TV charge as tiscali email still not working

Augusta9
Participant
Message 7 of 7

Please can an OCE help me out here. I’ve Been trying for weeks to log into my Tiscali email through the App and also through webmail but no joy.

Searching the forums I came across people asking for a £4 TV charge to be removed. I have a talktalk TV on my account, still in the box , like others I took it because I was told it was free but I’ve never opened it. 

Because my Tiscali webmail isn’t working since your upgrade I have no idea if you have emailed me to advise you are going to start charging me for something still in a box.

Please can you opt me out of TalkTalk TV so that I won’t have to pay the £4?

I also need my Tiscali webmail fixing, do I need to start a separate thread for that in the appropriate area?

Thank you

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Augusta9, I've sent you a Personal Message so that I can sort this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Yes, I still wish to be opted out of the TALKTALK TV if that could be auctioned please

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Augusta9

Grateful thanks for taking time-out to let us know the landline, broadband and email are all back up and working. 

You also asked in your original post "Please can you opt me out of TalkTalk TV so that I won’t have to pay the £4?"

Do you still wish the opt-out of the access to TalkTalk TV features to be actioned?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding but my internet broadband and landline went down.

I contacted TalkTalk automated service through my mobile telephone and received an email saying they needed to send an engineer out. 

I have come home tonight and internet broadband and landline are now back up and running. 

I have tried again with Tiscali email and hey presto, instead of the usual blank white page saying loading, my email page came up and loaded 6 weeks of emails.

Hopefully my problems are sorted now without having to change email address.

I would like to thank you all on this community support board for all your assistance as it has been great to know there is all this support out there. You are a great team and I appreciate your help.

I am also wanting to thank TALKTALK organisation for acting so promptly in fixing my internet and landline issue so promptly, I am a very happy customer and will continue to recommend TalkTalk.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Augusta9, please post back once you've added the details requested in Gondola's post. Once you have I can get your password reset within hours. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Augusta9

On the tiscali email account issue.  Is the tiscali email address used as your MyAccount login username?  i.e. it's the one used for your billing and notifications by TalkTalk?

Can you log in to MyAccount?  i.e. is the MyAccount password working?

If you can and then select My Services > Manage Webmail - I assume the tiscali email account is listed in the email address list?  What happens when you select Change password for that email address?

Here's the advice article on managing your email in MyAccount.

Have you previously set up password recovery for the tiscali email address with an alternate email and mobile number? You could try the Reset your Password option. Other than the reset to the account itself, if there are alternates listed, see if you recognise them from the hints.

You may need an email password reset to be carried out by TalkTalk so double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and TalkTalk landline 'phone number and then scroll down and add all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • For password reset requests, include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when available in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and they don't accept call backs)
  • Save changes

TalkTalk's Community Team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and will confirm the next actions here.

When you do get access to the email account then use the Reset your Password option to set your own password and then set up password recovery options with an alternate email address and mobile phone number.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution