email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAILS BEING BOUNCED - CONTENT DEFERRED TT991

alexia-fs
Sightseer
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

All emails being sent from my domain are being bounced with a content deferred TT991 error.

How do we remove the block from the domain?

A lot of our customers have TalkTalk.net and Tiscali.co.uk email addresses.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alexia

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Unfortunately, the frontline support teams aren't equipped to help non customers with issues. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi Alexia, I've replied to you and am eagerly awaiting the extra info so that I can pass this on for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

Hi alexia-fs 

Do you mean you've replied to a no-reply email notification or selected Ady's avatar and then the Send Message button to send a Personal Message via Community? 

Just wondering as I would like you to get a speedy resolution which sending an email to a non-monitored mailbox is not going to be the best way.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

alexia-fs
Sightseer
Message 4 of 7

Hi Ady-TalkTalk, I have replied to your email, thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi alexia_fs, please send me a personal message including the sending address, recipient address/es date and time of sending. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi alexia-fs 

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, company contact 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full company address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your company sending email address and relevant notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

You asked in one of your duplicate posts (moved offline) how to get your sender off the spam block list. Have you checked MXtoolbox.com to see what spam blacklists your domain or its sender are on?

Is the sending IP address shown in the SPF file? Are the mail messages DKIM signed? Is there a DMARC policy in place?

Have you checked that your mail list contains only active addresses? Heads up that TalkTalk are deleting email addresses for former mail users that are no longer paying customers. I mention this because sending to non existent addresses will trigger deferring for spam scanning and result in a TT991 bounce back. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution