Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Editing Draft Emails

5 REPLIES 5
ambienttiverton
Team Player

I cannot Edit Draft Emails because my Edit Button has disappeared ? Does anyone know how to get it back. I have tried reseting settings and opened my emails in Opera & Safari.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ambienttiverton, I've logged into your webmail checked that I can see the edit button in drafts and when I click it, it takes me to edit the draft in there. I'm using Firefox.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ambienttiverton
Team Player

I gave up on this and started using mymail App successfully.No problem with drafts. However mymail app no longer works properly with Talktalk (all sent mails now come back Failed To Deliver). This problem co-incidentally started same time as new GDPR rules. my mail say talktalk need to fix ? I am not the only one with this problem and there is another posting on this subject. Now I have to use Safari again I am still having the same problem of no Edit Button on Drafts even logging in through Firefox IPad App ? I am getting very frustrated with Talktalk ? Will have to review renewal when contract ends unless problems can be sorted out. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @ambienttiverton

As far as editing drafts goes, I've checked using Windows and Android OS and TalkTalk webmail using the Firefox and Chrome browsers.  I cannot fault it. 

Editing drafts

And whilst the mymail app may not work, for various reasons, you could add your TalkTalk mail account to the gMail app and I'm confident that will work. Here are the email settings.

Let me know how you get on.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

ambienttiverton
Team Player

Hi Gondola

Just downloaded and set up Gmail App. Got to learn how it works and get used to it but so far so good. Thanks for your help.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @ambienttiverton

Excellent. 

And I see you've already recommended the gMail app to replace mymail solution to another user.  So, grateful thanks for being a great Community member and sharing your experience with others.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer