email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Account Hacked

rosgibson
Team Player
Message 55 of 55

Yesterday my Amazon Account was hacked, I then went to login to my talktalk webmail and that tells me that my email address is blocked, I have tried to run through the reset my password process but this just tells me that "This email address is blocked" and will not let me proceed.

Unfortunately I have not had a talktalk land line or broadband for over 10 years now as I moved so am unable to access my account to reset this.

I have put my old details in my personal profile, should you need anything else please let me know.

Please can someone help as I have so much registered to this email address and obviously at this time knowing my Amazon account has been hacked its important that I regain access to my emails.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
54 REPLIES 54

Message 21 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkhave you heard anything back?

0 Likes

Message 22 of 55

I've asked if there's any chance of a quick fix or if we need to raise this to the CEO team for a faster response. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkThanks, please can you escalate this further as I am desperate to get back into my emails so that I can regain control of my on of my online retail accounts.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 24 of 55

I'm sorry this is taking so long to get sorted. I've sent another chaser to the email admins to get it sorted. If not I'll be able to escalate further. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 55
@Ady-TalkTalk It's been just over 2 weeks since we have been able access our emails now. Is there any update?
0 Likes

Message 26 of 55

You're welcome.

0 Likes

Message 27 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkThank you.

0 Likes

Message 28 of 55

I currently have 2 or 3 of you in the same boat. I'll do my best to get you back online as quickly as possible. 

0 Likes

Message 29 of 55

@OCE_Andy Thank you for your help so far with this, as I have stressed, due to our Amazon account being hacked and Amazon wanting verification to be carried out via our Talktalk email address, it is ever important that we can get back into our Talktalk emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks Again.

0 Likes

Message 30 of 55

I've pressed for action again this morning. If I don't get any joy I'm going to see if I can circumvent the process and speed this up for you. 

0 Likes

Message 31 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkThank you I look forward to your update.

0 Likes

Message 32 of 55

It relates to blocked mailboxes were the password can't be reset. I've asked the incident managers for an update on the incident. I'll post back with the latest. 

0 Likes

Message 33 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalk as I say email is very important to us all now and to lose access to your email account causes many complications dealing with other online services, to be told it will be sorted in due course  really isn’t satisfactory. I have given all the security details you have requested.

What exactly is he “Incident” that mine and other accounts are caught up in?

0 Likes

Message 34 of 55

If you feel you need to you can always raise a complaint to the CEO team. You'll find their contact details in the how do I make a complaint article under the heading If you're still unhappy with our response. 

0 Likes

Message 35 of 55
We need to regain access to our email account urgently as our Amazon account has been hacked and the only way we can verify we own the account is via our Talktalk email, also we have so many other things tied to this email address so your colleague saying it will be fixed in due course is really not helpful.
0 Likes

Message 36 of 55

I've had a reply, but basically he said it's an incident and will be fixed in due course. 

0 Likes

Message 37 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkhave you had any luck with your colleague this morning?

0 Likes

Message 38 of 55

I'm afraid I didn't get any reply at all from my colleague. I've escalated it this morning. 

0 Likes

Message 39 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalkDid you manage to find out any more?

0 Likes

Message 40 of 55

Other customers are affected and it's a system issue rather than a fault. I've sent a chaser though so hopefully we'll get some traction on it today. 

0 Likes