email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Account Hacked

rosgibson
Team Player
Message 55 of 55

Yesterday my Amazon Account was hacked, I then went to login to my talktalk webmail and that tells me that my email address is blocked, I have tried to run through the reset my password process but this just tells me that "This email address is blocked" and will not let me proceed.

Unfortunately I have not had a talktalk land line or broadband for over 10 years now as I moved so am unable to access my account to reset this.

I have put my old details in my personal profile, should you need anything else please let me know.

Please can someone help as I have so much registered to this email address and obviously at this time knowing my Amazon account has been hacked its important that I regain access to my emails.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
54 REPLIES 54

Message 1 of 55

I'm sorry about that. I've updated the ticket and provided the mobile you gave along with the email address. I've let the team know so that they can get in touch.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 55

We have moved from that address and no longer have a landline, we did say we wanted to be contacted via email, but if you must then contact us on the mobile which is the alternative number in the profile. I will be available around 3:30 this afternoon.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 55

Apparently you were called on the landline provided and the CEO complaint manager was told that they'd got the wrong number. Would you check and confirm the numbers you provided in your community profile?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 55

@Ady-TalkTalk Still no contact from the CEO team, why have they failed to contact me again? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 55
@Ady-TalkTalk thank you I look forward to them contacting me tomorrow.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 55

Hi rosgibson, I've had a reply from the CEO team. They've told me you'll be picked up tomorrow. The reason for the delay was apparently to do with the street address on the database. I'm not really sure what they mean by that, but that's the answer I got as to why there's been a delay in getting this picked up. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 55

I've asked the CEO workflow team who allocate work why you've not been called yet. I'll post back once I hear from them. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 55
We have not had any contact from your CEO’s office please can you let me know why this is?
0 Likes

Message 9 of 55

You should be contacted some time this week

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 55
Thank you. When can I expect contact from them.
0 Likes

Message 11 of 55

Thanks for the information, I'll pass on your new address to our CEO's Office

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 55

Hi rosgibson,

Just letting you know that I've raised a complaint on your behalf to our CEO's Office. One of our Complaint Managers will contact you within 5 working days to discuss your complaint

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 55
The address was my previous address where my Talktalk account was registered. I have also added my current address.

Is there anything else I need to add?
0 Likes

Message 14 of 55

Thanks for that but could you also confirm that the home address in the private notes section, is your current home address

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 55

I have put the email address at the bottom of the private notes.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 55

OK thanks, just one last thing, is the address in the private notes section of your community profile, your current address?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 17 of 55
Thank you it would be best to contact me via email (my Gmail address that I have used for the Talktalk community as I don't have access to my Talktalk address).
0 Likes

Message 18 of 55

OK, I'll raise a complaint, how would you like to be contacted? If you'd like to be contacted on landline or mobile what it the best time to call?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 19 of 55

@Chris-TalkTalk  please raise this as a complaint to the CEO team as I have now been without email for nearly 3 weeks and am desperate to get back into my emails as one of my online shopping accounts has been hacked at the same time and I urgently need to get to my emails so that I can prove I am the rightful owner of the account.

0 Likes

Message 20 of 55

Hi rosgibson,

Sorry, can't see an update. Would you like me to raise it as a complaint?

Chris

0 Likes