email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Error

steven5344
First Timer
Message 16 of 16

Hi 

I can not send emails an error code come up need fixing work piling up

(550 - 550 5.1.0 Ap0zmMWWZRFCU Sender Domain Invalid (TT420)

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

That's perfectly ok if you use an Internet browser, select the Mail sign in page and enter email address and password. 

Nice one.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Thanks. Yes, in that case it is just webmail as I sign in with my e-mail address and password.

Message 3 of 16

Hi Ecilas 

If you're only signing in to webmail via an Internet browser then there is no software, no software version to update, and no email settings as you just sign in with your email address and password.  It's as simple as that.

But you asked about email settings so I responded. Email settings such as server host name, port number, connection security and authentication settings are used by email software like Outlook 2019, Outlook 365, Thunderbird, Apple Mail along with a number of Email apps on mobile devices. So, as you asked, I asked in return what email software you're using. If not using such software that's ok. If you are but don't know what you're using then my crystal ball will have to tell me when it returns from its annual holiday and polish.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Sorry to sound like a complete luddite, but how would I find that out?   

I have two different e-mail addresses - both of them Tiscali ones, which I've been using for c15 years.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 16

Hi Ecilas 

What email software are you using to send and receive the tiscali.co.uk TalkTalk Mail messages?

0 Likes

Ecilas
First Timer
Message 6 of 16

I understand from the posts on here today that in order to deal with the problems I have with my legacy Tiscali e-mail account I need to alter my current settings and I also understand what I need to change them to.  But, what I don't know if WHERE on my system I can find the existing settings, so that I can amend them.  Can anyone advise as to what I need to do?

0 Likes

davidl1
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 16

HI any email address, gmail talktalk.net tiscali..... the talktalk Android email app is the same ! also Thunderbird POP3 with the new server settings

David
0 Likes

Stanloi
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 16

I am getting the same error with my tinyonline account. This error also happens using webmail.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

@davidl1 wrote:.. Webmail will receive but not send by the way

Is that a fail to send to non-TalkTalk addresses?

0 Likes

davidl1
Whizz Kid
Message 10 of 16

Same here you are not alone ... Webmail will receive but not send by the way 

David
0 Likes

John1964HLS
First Timer
Message 11 of 16

Hi, I am a tiscali account user having same (550 5.1.0) error message. Is this something talktalk will fix or do I have to take some action to remedy myself?

0 Likes

Ecilas
First Timer
Message 12 of 16

Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue. My e-mail address is also a Tiscali one.

0 Likes

steven5344
First Timer
Message 13 of 16

Thanks will check

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 16

Hi steven5344, there's a notfication of the service status board now. Keep an eye on it, but you'll see that it's working when the fix is put in place. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 15 of 16

Hi steven5344 

Is your email domain in the tiscali / pipex family? i.e. you're using tiscali server host names?

Looks like there's a DNS fail for the tiscali domain.

Have you tried webmail?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Are you using the recommended settings for TalkTalk Mail?

Upgrade your legacy mail settings