email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Quota

Trolleyman
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I have lost all my email. Using webmail I used up 90% of my quota so decided to delete half of them. I have finished up with deleting them all. All of the folders are now empty by quota shows 100%. I cannot now even send any mail. Is there away to set the webmail back to default so that I can start again using my old email. How to clear the quota back?

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Trolleyman 

Have you now been able to sign in to TalkTalk Mail webmail and compose and send mail? Even if the mailbox was full, the send would happen and you'd get an error message advising that the send was successful but the sent mail could not be saved to the Sent objects folder in your mailbox.

You can always try a test send to test-mail@talktalk.net to see if you receive an auto-acknowledgement in the Inbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Trolleyman, I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 6

Hi Trolleyman 

If you mean you have an added email address added to your primary mailbox in the webmail sign in then that does not count towards your primary mailbox quota.

But you can remove it in the mailbox settings:

• Select the main menu - triple lines top right header (desktop browser)
  • Select the Settings menu item
  • Select Accounts
  • Select the added mail account line and the trash can icon on the right
    The icon background will go red
    Confirm deletion
  • That added mail account will now be removed
    You can add it back again by selecting Add email account from the Mail screen

Would you take a screenshot of the Mail page, obscure any personally identifiable detail and upload here.  I'd just like to see the whole of the Folder view panel from the Search box down to the Mail quota.

0 Likes

Trolleyman
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

I have deleted all the folders and still 100% quoter. I have an email address in webmail that is not showing on the mail page so I CANNOT delete it

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi Trolleyman 

If the storage quota is above 10GB then you may still have deleted mail in the Trash folder or mail in any other folder or sub-folder including the Archive sub-folders. That all counts towards the quota.

• Select the Trash folder
  • Select the Actions on folder triple line icon
  • Select Empty Trash
  • Sign out of the mailbox (sign out icon top right header)
  • Sign in to check the Mail Quota

0 Likes