email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Suspended

MrF1-Fan
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi, please help this is my first time on this forum.
 I have 2 e-mail accounts with talk talk - 1 of which is fine - the other has suddenly been blocked saying invalid credentials when i try to access via talktalk website and is unable to retrieve e-mails with password failing. I am unable to complete the reset password process as it wants to send the reset link to the e-mail address which  is blocked (I have since been on the webmail for the other e-mails and am able to access my e-mail account  . Ive spent over an hour on the phone  with no success. I have tried resetting through my account as she requested it will not work. I do not want to delete as I need to recover this email address as it is my wife’s and has some important information. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi MrF1-Fan, do you have an active TalkTalk Broadband or TalkTalk Mail Plus account? If not I must send another set of questions for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi MrF1-Fan 

Welcome to the TalkTalk Community

Community offers member to member support and a UK Support team for TalkTalk Consumer customers needing help with their home broadband package. The Support team resumes business as usual after the New Year Bank holiday. So there's a small wait until the missing password recovery reset details can be set up for your wife's email.

A weak password or compromised email account can trigger a password reset or blocking of the mailbox to help secure customer data.

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password recovery options aren't available. A TalkTalk Support member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number (the Reset details) so you can send a password reset link or code to authenticate a password change.

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current home 'phone number (if available). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address needing recovery, other notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address.

When verified the Reset details will be set up during a normal working week within 24 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox. Check via the  TalkTalk Mail sign in that you can access the mailbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution