email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address

pianoman1
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Below is the email I sent to complaints. Disappointed with their response.

Good Morning,

I have been a valued customer for over fourteen years and only recently discovered that my original contract expired in 2014 and since then I have been on a rolling contract.
I had a really frustrating time calling talktalk this week, I must have spoken to at least seven different people until someone could help.

I upgraded to Future Fibre on 11/05/2022 and that day got an email to say it had been cancelled. They cancelled the wrong one. So I had to go through the same process on 12/05/2022 to generate a new order.

My complaint is, because I have changed packages I cannot retain my original email address. I appreciate data protection but this situation is really frustrating.
My bank accounts, computer, stocks and shares, medical records are all governed by my original email address which is : obscured for customer security
Surely there is something that can be done. I do not want to leave talktalk as they have provided me with an excellent service over the years however I find this situation really disappointing.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 5

And come back to Community for support if you need any help at all with your TalkTalk Mail email address.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi pianoman1, at the moment there's no plan to implement email management for Future Fibre customers. As Gondola says make sure you've got the password reset details fully up to date. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Hi pianoman1 

Well, you've had a couple of hours - are you pleased with my answer?

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi pianoman1 

You can continue to use the email address. Yes, it's true that the current implementation of MyAccount for Future Fibre (FTTP) customers does not include the management of mail accounts. But just carry on using the email address, make sure you have set up password recovery reset details so you do have a way of managing a password change.

Anything else we can help you with as a result of your upgrade to Future Fibre?