email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address.

mavernon
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

can i have a ......@talktalk.com email address?

i currently have obscured for customer security

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 4

Heads up that I've obscured the email address you posted in the hope that it doesn't get picked up by scammers or spammers!

And I've checked the email address and discover that you don't have any password recovery details set up so if you forget the password you don't have a way of recovering access.

Follow the advice in the help page here:

Changing your email password

1. Log into your email
  2. From the burger menu (3 stacked lines), or cog wheel if using mobile, select Update your reset details
  3. Add or change Mobile phone number
  4. Add or change Alternative email address 
  5. When complete, select Save

That's it, so if you ever forget your password you can select either of these alternative contacts and we can send you a secure link to change your password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi mavernon, Gondola is of course absolutely right. It's talktalk.net or nothing. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi mavernon 

I regret to advise that there is one domain only offered by TalkTalk and that's talktalk.net - so it's a case of being inventive with the first part of the email address subject to that not being in use already.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution