email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email has been deactivated

pamelaco
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Please can someone tell me how I can get my email reactivated by TalkTalk? Their lines are closed and I desperately need access to my emails which have been deactivated by TalkTalk. There is an important email regarding my vulnerability status and I cannot get the email resent to my new email address so I’m left with no option but to reactivate this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi pamelaco 

This thread is awaiting TalkTalk attention. It is in a queue.

As you don't require my help I will leave you to await your turn in the queue.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
Thank you Gondola! Do you know how I can get a TalkTalk engineer to reactivate my email whilst their phones lines are shut please? Thanks for all of your help so far
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi pamelaco 

No I'm not TalkTalk I'm a volunteer trying to help you.

Please sign in to your mail here: https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks for the quick reply. The error message says the password cannot be reset at this time and to try again later . It has said this for a few days now and I believe this is because it has been deactivated by TalkTalk.

Do you work for TalkTalk and can you reactivate my email please? it really is very urgent. Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @pamelaco 

Please check the sign in to TalkTalk Mail. Tell us if there's an error message or if you can sign in ok.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thank you but I have tried to reset my password and it does not work as the email was deactivated. I sent a test email to my TalkTalk email address and it bounced back with an error which I why I think it has been made inactivate. Have you reactivated it for me? 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @pamelaco 

Please check the sign in to TalkTalk Mail. Tell us if there's an error message or if you can sign in ok.

If you cannot recall the password please try the Forgotten your Password? option. Is there an error message?  If no error message do you see multiple options to get a password reset?