email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not working on any device

Pianist2
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

Since about 1.15pm today I have not been able to send or receive email on any of my devices - desktop, iPad, my husband's laptop and iPad ( we share the same email address). I have tried to use webmail  but I can't send with that either. This is the error message that appears: 550 - 550 5.1.0 Zv03nMMM0B4JQ Sender Domain Invalid (TT420) . I don't think webmail is receiving mail either.

On my desktop I am using Outlook as my email client and at the moment I keep getting a box popping up asking me to re-enter my user name and password although both of these are already saved and I have not been asked to authenticate them before. I have not changed any of my email settings.

Help please!

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Pianist2, it appears one of the DNS servers needed rebooting again.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Excellent. Thanks for confirming. Take care.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Yes thanks - all fine now!

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

Hi Pianist2 

Looks as though the email admins have rebooted the servers. The smtp.tiscali.co.uk server is responding normally.

Are you back in action?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Pianist2, there's an incident open for this and the email admins are already investigating.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes