email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems on Ipad

Dawnvale
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi, I have a Tiscali email account and have been accessing it through the mail app on my two iPads, as well as through the Talk Talk website on my laptop. All of a sudden I am getting an error message on my iPads saying the password is wrong. I managed to change the password through my laptop but when I try to update it on the iPads it keep saying no password exists. I’ve tried deleting the mail account and starting again but get the same message. Please help!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Dawnvale, do you have an active TalkTalk broadband or TalkTalk Mail Plus account? If not your mailbox may have been limited to prevent you from using mail clients.

You can sign up for TalkTalk Mail Plus now.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Dawnvale 

Are you a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer? If not then your mailbox may get restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about restriction or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox is restricted to webmail only access.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

This is to check the password is working for the TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in.

Let us know what you think.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution