email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email server

I8this
Philosopher
Message 5 of 5

Is there, yet again, a problem with the server, Tiscali email only loads the Inbox and TalkTalk.net throws up this error message.

Unable to connect to e-mail server. Possible reasons: The e-mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks very much for providing the information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Ady

https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/              Latest version of Firefox

Eventually became usable without the error messages in the late afternoon.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi i8this, what URL and browser are you using and is this still happening?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SEBSEB
Team Player
Message 4 of 5

I have exactly the same problem also receiving same Error message, Talktalk.net ok though

0 Likes