email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email settings - IMAP & POP3

Nanadeb
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi. I have a Tiscali email address and access email mainly through MS Outlook 2010 on Windows 10, but also through the email app on Galaxy tablet. For the past 2 days, both have been regularly prompting for login - the timings would indicate it is every time each tries to do a scheduled send/receive.

If I click the ok on the Outlook prompt, that also seems to reconnect the Galaxy android app. This would suggest that the issue is with TalkTalk webmail. 

I have full internet access and can log into my Talk talk webmail direct from the web.

It's driving me mad and I can't find any solution on eithrt zTalkTalk or MS help pages/forums - please advise how to fix this.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Nanadeb, the servers were reset over the weekend and it appears to have cleared the problem for most customers. Are you still having problems?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

PaulMC1
Team Player
Message 2 of 3

It's happening to a lot of us.

I am using a TalkTalk Web Mail address with Outlook 2010 on Windows 10 and getting exactly the same pop up box.

It's driving me up the wall.

Talk Talk seem incapable of sorting it out.

It was suggested to remove the email account in Outlook and then re-add it (something to do with a new security certificate that happened on 26 December 2018) but someone else has posted that this has had no effect.

Therefore, I don't think I am going to bother with this - I don't know how to do this - well - as in - not sure if removing the account and re-adding gets rid of any folders you've created (and emails moved to them) or if it deletes your entire inbox?

Let's hope something is sorted soon...

Can't wait to move away from TalkTalk when my contract is up. Nothing but trouble as far as email is concerned

(Webmail is fine though)

0 Likes