email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email still not arriving

Hank42
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

Emails are still not arriving to my talktalk.net account this morning. I have seen a few posts on here that suggests it is back up and running but mine is not. The Service Status page is still showing there is a problem with email but the last update was 10.15pm last night. 

Is anyone else still not receiving emails this morning? 

10 REPLIES 10

GregTingey
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 11

NO

It is not

I want my "Outlook" back & working - you made a suggestion re, altering my Outlook account ( maybe) - could you please PM me, with instructions ( I CAN read through the TalkTalk pages, even though it's a royal pain )

SOMETHING broke last weekend & it wasn't me ....

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

I got them and replied thanks. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Not right now Ady.

Sent you a couple of PM's earlier about the TalkTalk MX server for off-platform inbound mail.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 4 of 11

Hi all, is your mail working as normal now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

On your behalf @Hank42, I sent an attached graphic from my @TALKTAK.NET address, to nine of my other addresses, and the final one arrived in .............

IMG_0408.PNG

...... which is probably about as good as it gets!  A tad under 15 seconds ain't too bad, is it?

~R.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Yes gmail emails are still taking a good hour to arrive in my talktalk.net account so assume there is still a problem @Gondola.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

...but I am now seeing some mail off-platform experiencing delivery delays of up to 40 minutes and some from early this morning taking 4 hours.  So all is not entirely as good as it should be...

Message 8 of 11

Hi Hank42 

I've just sent a mail message from Gmail to a talktalk.net mailbox and instant delivery.

So, based on that single test, I'd say Gmail is being accepted for delivery and delivered promptly.

You've checked your online TalkTalk mailbox to make sure there's no inadvertently set Filter rules that might be affecting Gmail addresses?

Message 9 of 11
Thanks @Gondola, yes that works. However I have sent several test emails from my gmail account to my talktalk.net email and they are not arriving. Is there still a general problem?
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Hank42 

Test the mailbox with a self-send mail message using webmail.

Enter your email address, select Continue.

Enter your email password, select Sign in.

Compose and send yourself a mail message to check that the message is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives in and stays in the Inbox.