email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails Won't load in outlook app or mymail on android

traceywalton78
First Timer
Message 4 of 5

up to the 7th of the month everything was working fine then my outlook app started asking me to login all the time and not working

i hve put in the correct password and i was useing the new ssl/tls ports already but i have retryed with the none ssl ports and here i get a cert error

does any one else know what it happening

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi traceywalton78, if you don't currently have either a TalkTalk Broadband or Mail Plus account you'll have received notifications that the mailbox would be limited to webmail only. That would have been 30 days before it was limited. If you have a current account and the mailbox is associated to the account then it shouldn't have happened and you may be part of the current incident. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi traceywalton78, please add either your landline or account number and the affected email address to your community profile so that I can add your details to the list I'm preparing for the incident team.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 5

Hi traceywalton78 

Are you a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus subscriber customer?

What's the email domain - talktalk.net or lineone.net or tiscali.co.uk or another?

Is the email address added to your customer MyAccount? If the email is not showing in the My Mailboxes list it would be restricted to webmail only access.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Do you see your mailbox without an error message appearing?

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer your mailbox may get restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about restriction or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox is restricted to webmail only access.

Here's the advice article on managing your email in MyAccount

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address that's affected, other notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread next week.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

traceywalton78
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

My email wont load on  my tablet  using the outlook app or mymail there were working fine up until the 7th of the month and they then keep sking me to sign in again and this is then unsucessfull

when i try and use the none ssl/tls ports i get a cert error and app page resets to the mail choise screen

is any one else having this problem and have you managed to fix it or is this as i suppect a talktalk problem that they need to fix

0 Likes