Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Emails and Domain name transfer

3 REPLIES 3
Trevor29
First Timer

I have been a loyal customer of TalkTalk for many years but lately, their customer care is really very poor. 

My company have a web designer and it was advised that our domain name currently held at Talktalk should be transferred to Bluehost. My designer have written several times to the domain department and they keep saying that the domain is unlocked but Bluehost said it's not.

Furthermore, I have not been receiving emails for the past week but I can send them. No help from the customer services department as they keep saying to contact the Domain support department. There are no phone numbers or live cats and everything has to be done via emails. I am trying to run my business here and its so frustrating.

Who should I contact to check is my domain name currently held at Talktalk is unlocked and why I cannot receive any emails despite doing what I have been told to do.

BTW, I have put all sharp and pointed objects away incase I am tempted to sit my wrists over this impasse!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

It sounds like you should be contacting BUSINESS support,  @Trevor29.

This forum is for problems with residential services. Please see:

https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/myaccount2/

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Trevor

The e-mail address for domain admin for customers provided with a personal domain name during the pipex era: domainadmin@talktalkbusiness.co.uk

For TalkTalk business email please get in touch with TalkTalk Business Support. You can LiveChat or call on 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk.

However, if your email address is a pipex domain then that is managed by TalkTalk Consumer and all pipex mailboxes will have been upgraded to the TalkTalk Mail platform.

For pipex mail select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your pipex email address, select Continue.

Enter your pipex email password, select Sign in.

Let us know how you get on.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Trevor29, it looks like the 2 members have provided you with the right information. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.