email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails being blocked on 2 of my devices - Acer chrome book and Samsung tablet.

Sadie0512
Team Player
Message 23 of 23

Is it a device issue or email issue. I have a talktalk email address and account. 

Sadie Coombes
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 21 of 23

I have tried this and there are no filters.

I also replied on my phone but it doesnt seem like the message got sent?? Didnt receive an error message mind.

Could I need to check server settings?  I am receiving emails on all 3 of my devices but cannot send any?

Sadie Coombes
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 22 of 23

Hi @Sadie0512 

You should check the talktalk mailbox by signing in directly via an Internet browser to make sure there are no Filter rules redirecting or blocking your mail messages. To see the Filter Rules option you must use the desktop browser version. Select the browser and then the triple dots top right to see settings options and you need to select the Desktop option.

• Sign in to TalkTalk Mail
  • Select the Main Settings menu icon      triple lines top right side of the header
    (Mobile browser? use the desktop browser version)
  • Select Settings from the list
  • Select the arrow by Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Select Filter Rules
  • To disable an active Filter rule, select Disable for the Filter rule
  • To delete a Filter rule, select the Dustbin icon    to the right of the Filter rule and confirm by selecting the Delete button

Let us know if you don't see the following screen indicating There is no rule defined.

Filter rules - There is no rule defined

Let us know if the blocking is for specific senders. The sender's email domain - the part after the @ symbol in the email address is useful to know so an initial check can be made.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution