email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails bouncing from MyBuilder.com

Unphased1
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 16

Hi. MyBuilder.com have reported that emails to me are bouncing. They think TalkTalk are blocking them from leaving the server. Can you do anything to allow them through? They have been reaching me daily until now and reported it yesterday. Thanks.

Roy
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 16

Hi Unphased1, can you first check in webmail that you've not accidentally got any filters that may be blocking. If you've got filters then delete them all, if you still can't receive from them, then please add the full sender address and your mail address in the private notes section of your community profile and make sure you have both your landline and mobile numbers in their respective slots too. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Unphased1
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 16

Hi Ady, thank you for your reply.

Please look at my private notes for the information you need. 

Thank you,

Roy

Roy
0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Thanks Roy, I've raised a fault ticket for you. Hopefully, the email admins will find the cause of the problem quickly. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

I've been contacted by TalkTalk  a few days ago but the problem is still there. I would have thought it would have been resolved by now. Please can you update me on progress?

Roy
0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Unphased1, the fault ticket is still in the queue for Email Admins to work it. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hello. The issue is still present. Why is it taking so long to resolve. I reported this on the 24 July and its nearly a month now!!!! Please can you get it resolved. Thank you.

Roy
0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi Unphased1,  do you have anyway to get the senders bounce back message and mail header from them?

Ady

Message 9 of 16

Hello Ady. I am pleased to report that the issue is now fixed. Thank you,

Roy 🙂

Roy

Message 10 of 16

That's great Roy. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Ady

Message 11 of 16

Oh dear. I'm sorry to report that the problem has resurfaced. Emails from MyBuilder.com were getting through for a few days, then I had a short period of them not, then they started again and now they've completely stopped. Please can you investigate. Thank you. Roy

Roy
0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Hi Roy, I've sent a chaser to the email team for you.

Ady

Message 13 of 16

Hi Ady. I got two calls from TalkTalk yesterday but was unable to answer because I was on another call at the time. When you ring the 0800 number the message says that you were called by Talk Talk and will try again later but its frustrating when you can't return the call. The problem is still there.

Roy
0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

If it was regards the fault the team will call again. 

Ady

Message 15 of 16

Thank you, Ady

Roy

Message 16 of 16

You're welcome. 

Ady