email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails do not arrive sent from an genuine web site

danlon
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am not receiving messages in my Outlook account sent form a genuine website  to multiple recipients. Other recipients are able to forward the messages to me so I can confirm that my address is being used correctly. I was receiving mail from this website until January 2021.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi danlon,

How are you getting on, has Gondola's advice helped?

Chris

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @danlon 

Assuming you have an active TalkTalk Mail mailbox then the way to troubleshoot this is to make sure there's nothing set up in your online mailbox to divert or block the mail from your Inbox before Outlook can download the mail message.

First, to link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add your TalkTalk email address and the sending address of the website, notes and references etc and then save changes.

Check Spam and Trash folders for mail messages that may have been diverted from the Inbox. Compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail does not arrive in the Inbox or disappears from the Inbox.

• Still in TalkTalk Mail
  • Select the Main Settings menu icon      triple lines top right side of the header
    (Mobile browser? use the desktop version)
  • Select Settings from the list
  • Select the arrow by Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Select Filter Rules
  • To disable an active Filter rule, select Disable for the Filter rule
  • To delete a Filter rule, select the Dustbin icon    to the right of the Filter rule and confirm by selecting the Delete button

Let us know if you have had to disable or delete Filter rules because the TalkTalk team would need confirmation that there's no filter rule defined.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution