email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not arriving or arriving after 5 hours on gateway.net domain

ukgatewaynet
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

So, last week emails to the ukgateway.net domain started to either not arrive or arrived late.

Called technical support this morning to be informed that TT do not suport these legacy domains and that I need to take this up with my ISP provider! Yea, great technical support.

Tried to log a formal complaint and was informed that they cannot process complaints so formal letter to CEO.

There is clearly an issue here so please stop making excuses and just resolve the problem.

1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi ukgatewaynet, we do still support our legacy email addresses whoever advised that we don't was incorrect. If you've already complained to the CEO and had the complaint picked up I have to leave you in their capable hands. 

That said as other community members have bee reporting this since Friday I've asked the email team if there are any known issues.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.