email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not being received

cheesed007
Participant
Message 5 of 5

I have had notification from a work colleague that emails are not reaching me.  They sent three emails with sizeable attachments.  The first two arrived without a problem.  The third though gets bounced back with the message "there is a problem with the recipients mailbox".  Other messages from other sources appear to be getting through as far as I am aware.  There seems to be plenty  of space in the mail quota.  Any thoughts would be appreciated

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Blunderpuss, please start your own topic and I'll be happy to help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Blunderpuss
Team Player
Message 2 of 5

Oh dear I'm also not receiving emails again.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi cheesed007, if you could get us the full error message and the attachment size too. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @cheesed007 

What's your email domain - the bit after the @ in the email address? for example talktalk.net or lineone.net or dsl.pipex.com or...?

Could you get us the full error message including the bounceback codes. Should be a sequence of numbers and a TT code as well. Those will help to identify what the problem is.

Heads up that if the mail was sent very early this morning there was mail maintenance so that could have caused the rejection. Or mail may have been deferred for spam scanning. The error code(s) should help.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution