email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails to Talktalk and tiscali hard bounce

TheUS
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

My company send newsletters to our members and we have the constant issue with TalkTalk and Tiscali email accounts. Our domains are SPF, DKIM and DMARC compliant but TalkTalk and Tiscali still hard bounce the emails. 

Is there someone who can assist in getting our emails through to our members who are complaining they dont recieve our emails.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi TheUS, in order to investigate we need sender address, recipient address, date and time sent. With those we can do preliminary checks to see if anything obvious is taking place. I should add please send those in a personal message. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

No reply in 5 hours. Obviously LOW PRIORITY for TheUS.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi TheUS 

What domains do you represent?

What is the bounce back error message?

Does the failure to deliver extend to all TalkTalk / Tiscali domain recipients? Just some recipients? All bulk mail recipients when the sending may be rate-limited because recipients have marked the mail as spam. 

Have you asked customers to contact us here on Community to investigate on their behalf?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution