email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails to tiscali.co.uk addresses are bouncing with (4.4.2 bad connection)

MB_Alterian
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Several of our clients are seeing 100% of their emails soft bouncing from tiscali.co.uk email addresses. I have tried contacting postmaster and abuse accounts at tiscali and talktalk with no response. This morning, I have also contacted 'domains@talktalkplc.com' but thought I would raise the issue here in case anyone has advice or has a better contact for a postmaster of any kind!

Thanks,

Mark

Support Engineer at Alterian

mbirchall@alterian.com

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Mark, just to save you time in future we don't have postmaster or webmaster addresses. I've campaigned for it for some time now, but it's an unpopular choice for the already incredibly busy team. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Nice one.

We appreciate you taking time out to let us have your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 5

@Gondola Thanks for the info - I just ran some ad-hoc reports and it does appear that emails are now getting through.

Many thanks,

Mark

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @MB_Alterian 

There was a transient issue a week ago affecting tiscali mailboxes but that was resolved.

So, the first question, is this issue still current for those people you look after?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution