email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

Roisin4
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hi, it looks like some of my emails are being blocked from my inbox since Monday, ive checked the spam folder and its empty? Any ideas, thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Roisin4, I'm sorry for missing this. Please add your landline number to your profile so that I can raise the fault ticket for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 10
Thank you very much for your help
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

The usual email address is info@bookbub.com so we'll ask the team to check that to see if talktalk have got it blocked at network level. I'd already checked that bookbub.com is not on any of the main spam blocklists so that's good.

The team will pick this up from Monday onwards and let you know.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 4 of 10

Hiya, thank for all tour help with this issue but i have no filter setting, i thought it was just on my iphone but ive checked my mail on my laptop and its missing?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Roisin4 

From what I can see about the bookbub website it might be easier to register again with another email address. Let us know if you do take that option.

If a lot of talktalk users have marked the bookbub emails as spam then it might be blocked. The TalkTalk team will need to take a look.

As for checking your own email account: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail here. Then check to see if there are any Filter rules set up. There might be a Blocked Senders Filter that's been carried forward from your previous Webmail.  You could select Disable for any filters that you think might be blocking the bookbub website.

• Select the Menu option      top right
    (triple line hamburger icon)
  • Select Settings from the list
  • Select Email (left side panel)
  • Select Filter Rules
  • See if the Blocked Senders Filter is there
    Select Edit to view (and amend the filter) and Save if making any changes
  • Select Disable to temporarily stop the Filter rule

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to the Private notes box and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk email account.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi, its Talktalk.net and im not sure about migration although the set up has changed when i log in, if that helps?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Roisin4 

You're not receiving email from just one sender.

What is your email domain? UKGateway.net, Lineone,net, Tiscali.co.uk, TalkTalk.net or another?

Has your email account been migrated to the new TalkTalk Mail platform?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10
Hi, its only the ones from Bookbub that arent getting through, ive forgotten my password for Bookbub, they sent me email to reset and it hasnt come through either? So emails blocked somewhere. Thank you
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Roisin4 

You say some of your emails?  Have you identified which ones?  If so, is there something in common for all the ones being blocked. For example, they're all from the gMail domain or hotmail domain? 

What is your email domain?  UKGateway.net, Lineone,net, Tiscali.co.uk, TalkTalk.net or another?

Has your email account been migrated to the new TalkTalk Mail platform?

Please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and then Save changes. 

0 Likes