email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOA OCE Ady only

I8this
Philosopher
Message 25 of 25

Similar to many other tiscali email users have reported I  am having problems sending and receiving emails. It states emails have been sent but they are still in the Draft Folder, try sending them again from there put they stay there. I know people have sent me emails but I don,t receive them.

Could you please try the repair operation on it.

I have put the tiscali email address in my 'Personal Information - Private notes' section.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Oops looks as if I marked this as solved to soon. Although emails seem to be sent ok still not receiving any, even test emails sent I to myself from my other email addresses

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

You're welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 25

Hi Ady

Sent some test emails to my various other email address,s all sent through without any problems and then replied from them to my tiscali email and received with no problems.

Thank you.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 24 of 25

Hi l8this, I've repaired the mailbox for you. Please let us know if that's fixed the problem. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes