email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders that was on old system , Gone ?

silverwill
Wise Owl
Message 8 of 8

Nearly completed changeover ???  but am unable to find the many folders I had saved on old system that are still applicable, have they been removed or am I missing something ?

any help appreciated.

cheers

silverwill

wullseas
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

...I see the issue is fixed.

Nice one. Thanks for confirming.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 8

Hi @silverwill 

May I just confirm that you're signing in to TalkTalk Mail via an Internet browser and this link: https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/

And please confirm what your email domain is: e.g. talktalk.net or ukgateway.net or screaming.net or lineone.net or another?

You say there's one folder? The Inbox folder?

Do you not see the other standard folders?

0 Likes

silverwill
Wise Owl
Message 3 of 8

Hi guys, sorry, I just reread your instructions🙄anf finally the penny dropped. all good.

Lack of use (my brain)

Thanks for the advice.

silverwill

wullseas
0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Sorry, but problem still exists ?

wullseas
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi, have already tried using method given, but as before, There is only 1 Folder  which contains only emails that have arrived in last days or so. But no other folders mentioned anywhere as far as I can see, so its as if old folders have not migrated to new system.

silverwill

wullseas
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Great support Gondola. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @silverwill 

The folders should be there.  You'll need to select Folder view and the folders are visible.

Standard folders are at the top of the list and your own My folders are lower down the list. You'll need to select the right arrow by a folder name to expand that folder to see sub folders. And select the right arrow by the My folders name to expand to see your personal folders.

MyFolders.png