email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten passwords

Carys123
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello

I am also having the same issue.

Have an old Tiscali account which I am desperately trying to access. I have tried contacting online chat help but no success. I have created an account here And added details as suggested. Can you please let me know how I should proceed now. 

Thanks!! 

Cx
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Carys123, sorry to be a pain. I need a landline number in order to raise the fault ticket for you .

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Carys123

The normal self-help for setting new passwords depends if you previously set up password recovery for the email address with an alternate email and mobile number. You could use the Reset your Password option. If you think you might have set up recovery, try that to see if you recognise the hints.

Or if you're a TalkTalk broadband customer or recent customer you can change your email password in MyAccount > My Services > Webmail - Manage Webmail, if the email is listed in one of the 5 email address slots.

If not, you'll need to prove you're the legal owner of the email. Double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number to call them)
  • Save changes.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team to verify the details recorded for the owner of the email address. The email expert will reply here to help with account or password recovery.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes